Our classes are suitable for whatever level of experience you have. We will take you step by step through your project using professional tools and equipment, and make sure you leave with a finished piece of furniture that you are thrilled with!
- Each session is £18 payable on the day.
- At your first class you can buy tacks and staples for your projects (these will last for several jobs) at an additional cost of £15 and get advice on the tools you'll need.
- Bring along your own piece of furniture to work on and we'll show you how to do it, step by step
- You can leave your work in progress at the shop between classes.
- You can supply your own fabric, or order from our extensive range.
- Once you're underway, you can keep coming for as long as you wish, and take on as many projects as you like!
Choose a time that will suit you on a week to week basis and your place will be secured for that session*.
- Monday 10am - 1:30pm
- Monday 6pm - 9pm
- Tuesday 10am - 1:30pm
- Wednesday 10am - 1:30pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 1pm
- Saturday 2pm - 5:30pm
* Spaces are limited and demand is high, so we would kindly request that once you have committed to the classes, it is understood that you will attend regularly in order to keep your place, and that a full 24 hours notice is given should you not be able to come. We reserve the right to charge for missed sessions with little or no notice given.
Find out where we have spaces and to answer any other questions you might have - what are you waiting for!
We are open Monday to Saturday 9.30 - 5.30. On a Friday morning we will often be out delivering or collecting furniture, so please call before you visit, to make sure we are there.Drop by, email or call us